Terms Of Service & General Conditions Guidelines
- Class sizes are limited and online registration serves as a reservation. Confirmation is only made upon receipt of payment. Space is allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis and is based in receipt of payment.
- No video or audio recording of our courses are allowed
- Registration fees do not include the cost of travel, meals or accommodation.
- Discount applies only if you are Not Eligible to apply for MDA Grant Schemes.
- Upon registration, a Media ASYLUM representative will follow up with you on payment. Payment must be made in Singapore or US Dollars, via VISA, PAYPAL, cheque, cash or wire transfer
- Any cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to the commencement of the course, otherwise any funds paid will not be refundable
- Participants may nominate another person to take their place in the event that they are unable to attend.
- Media ASYLUM reserves the right to cancel a course, in the event that insufficient participants have registered.
- Due to variables beyond our control, such as weather, some course times may need to be extended. Allow additional time in your course schedule in case a session runs later than scheduled. Class hours may be extended or adjusted during any session. We ask that you do not commit to any other appointments on the days or evenings of your scheduled classes.
- Construction, site emergencies, or unforeseen conflicts at our training site may require us to reschedule or cancel a course. In these extreme cases, we will make a reasonable attempt to find alternative meeting times, dates and/or locations for affected participants but cannot guarantee we will be able to accommodate everyone. If media ASYLUM cancels or reschedules your course, you may choose to reschedule or nominate another person to take your place in the event that you are unable to attend. There are NO refunds due to circumstances beyond our control.
- All registrations are subject to:
A ONE TIME $100.00 non-refundable administration fee paid by each applicant.
- All registrations are subject to:
A ONE TIME $200.00 non-refundable Content of Licensed Digital Resources/ Digital Course Material Fee on a per customer/ per item/ per unit/ per course description basis.
- In addition to your course fees, you are required to pay all mandatory fees including administration fees and Copyrighted Material fee, but exclude the cost of textbooks and parking fee.
- We can hold your written inquiry request for 7 (seven) working days. Please register through the online application system, complete all required sections & submit form. This is a PROCEDURE to Request a Pro Forma Invoice. Please carefully answer all required questions. We need this information in order to qualify and process your request. This is NOT a TAX Invoice.
- Electronic Acknowledgement Receipt – We process all official receipts by the 30th DAY of every month along with an e-notification of your booking confirmation to your email.
- When you cancel or reschedule, we often incur the same operating costs and may have turned people away because the space was previously occuppied. For this reason we require a 21 working days advance notice for all cancellations or to reschedule you in future class. There are NO refunds during this grace period.
- Any cancellations must be made at least 21 working days prior to the commencement of the course. Cancellation of participant registration must be requested in writing. Telephone cancellations are not eligible for a refund. There are NO refunds during this grace period.
- In this instance NO full refund will be issued in the event of a cancellation or no-show but transfer of money to another event of the same value is available. Participants may also nominate another person to take their place in the event that they are unable to attend.
- You must attend all class sessions.
- Failure to attend any portion of a course session results in being dropped from the course. No Refunds.
- There are no make-up classes, nor is there time to review missed material.
- Classes start promptly, it is your responsibility to be on time. Being late to the start of any portion of the course, may result in being dropped from the course. No Refunds.
No Refunds/ No Rescheduling Policy
- When you register and pay for your class, it means you have reserved a seat in a specific class. You are expected to be at your class for those dates and times.
- Your registration and course fee does not give you a seat in future classes, it does not add your name to a new roster nor does it reschedule you into another date if you should miss or be late for any part of your original course. It is your responsibility to make sure you arrive where you need to be.
- Due to increasing demand for courses, we cannot issue refunds but we reschedule you into another course. You may reschedule, without penalty, up to 21 working days before your class starts. There are NO refunds during this grace period.
- If you miss or are late for any session, you will NOT be allowed to continue in the class and you will NOT be issued a refund nor rescheduled. There are NO refunds or reschedules available for non-completion of the course.