This course will cover:
- Overview of Calibration and current best practice
- 4K (UHD) implications
- HDR implications
- New technology and future challenges
- Hands on training on the latest flat panels and projectors focusing on UHD, DCI and Rec 2020 Color Spaces, EOTF gamma manipulation, application of HDR to projectors.
- Updated topics include: BT. 1886 Gamma, EOTF Gamma, DCI and Rec 2020 Color Space, and emerging technologies.
THX Video Calibration training is open to all industry professionals and enthusiasts with basic editing, compositing and grading skills who want to learn the art of video calibration and become THX certified calibration experts.
This course is suitable for:
- Colorists and editors
- Digital Imaging Specialists & Supervisors
- Production / Post Production personnel including Broadcast engineers
- Manufacturers and manufacturer representatives
- Independent Calibrators and enthusiasts
- AV Installers and Integrators
- Contractors and Technology Consultants
- Buyers for installation and integration companies
Instructor-led training to ensure one-on-one training and sufficient time to demonstrate skills.
Module 1 Course Fees (before GST):
Module 2 Course Fees (before GST):
Grants & Schemes:* Talent Assistance Specialised Training Grant (formerly known as Talent Assistance Grant Scheme) are now also eligible for the SkillsFuture Credit.