Our facilities are available for rental. You can refer to the Guidelines on Use of Facilities, Terms and Conditions and Sessions and Prices here.
Guidelines on use of Facility
- The training facility room is open for booking from 9 am to 10 pm daily. We operate daily including Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays!
- Users are allowed to set up room half an hour before the event (i.e. at 8.30am, 12.30pm or 5.30pm). Users may indicate such request via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Users may also request for earlier set-up time outside the standard half hour allocated or extend usage of the room beyond the standard hours. Such requests also have to be indicated under Item 10 ” Booking For ” Section of the Booking Form. Additional charges of S$80.00 per hour (Charges would be computed based on a half hourly blocks) will be imposed.
- Users must indicate their AV or other requirements under the “Remarks” Column of the Form.
- The standard AV equipment available in the Training Facility are as follows:-
- PC’s equipped with I5 processors, 8GB RAM, and solid state hard drives
- PC’s can dual-boot to Windows 7 or Windows XP
- Robust network with wireless access
- Gigabit network backbone (on request)
- Buffet serving area with refrigerator
- Ample parking lots available daily on-site
- Engineers on site to assist
- Flexible hours available
- ** All facilities rooms are equipped with Overhead Projector & 120“ White Screen. For additional AV equipment and services, the following charges apply :
- 58″ 1080p HDMI television
- S$100.00 per set up
- 40″ 1080p HDMI television
S$100.00 per set up
- For any catering needs, users may contact your own in-house caterer.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions governing the use of Training Facilities
The terms and conditions herein mentioned shall apply to all persons or organizations using Media ASYLUM’s training facility at Henderson Industrial park.
“User” refers to any person or organization who rents and uses the training facilities.
” Media ASYLUM’s training facility ” means it is located at 213 Henderson Road #04-11 Henderson Industrial park.
- All applications for the booking of the training facility must be made via the E-Booking Form to Media ASYLUM.
- You would receive an email to inform that your booking has been processed. Your booking would be confirmed only upon our receipt of your payment 5 working days before the date of event.
- Any cancellation or postponement of a booking by the User must be specified in writing. Regardless of the reasons, if the User cancels the rental; the following conditions would apply:
- For cancellation made 5 working days prior to the utilization of the facilities, no penalty would be imposed. Any prepaid rental would be refunded.
- For cancellation made between 2 to 4 working days prior to the utilization of the facilities, a penalty equivalent to 50% of rental charges would be imposed. 50% of any prepaid rental would be refunded.
- For cancellation made less than 2 working days prior to the utilization of the facilities, a penalty equivalent to 100% of rental charges would be imposed. Any prepaid rental would be forfeited.
- Upon confirmation of booking, all arrangements for audio visual (AV) equipment must be confirmed no later than 3 working days prior to the utilization of the facilities. The training facility is equipped with the standard AV equipment (see Clause 6 of “Guidelines on Use of Facilities”). Additional AV equipment required would be subjected to availability and additional charges.
- All bookings are non-transferable.
- Media ASYLUM reserves the right to make changes to the rates without any prior notice.
- The User shall indemnify and keep indemnified Media ASYLUM in full from and against all losses and damages to the room / equipment and all property caused directly or indirectly by the User, its employees or contracted suppliers. Media ASYLUM shall bill the user for any repair and rectification work.
- Media ASYLUM shall under no circumstances be liable to make good or accept responsibility or liability arising in respect of any damage or theft or loss of any property, goods, articles or things deposited in the rooms by the User or any other person in one way or another connected to the User.
- Media ASYLUM shall not be liable for any loss due to any breakdown of machinery, failure of supply of electricity, leakage of water, fire, government restriction, act of God which may cause the facility to be temporarily closed, hiring interrupted or cancelled.
- No electrical apparatus or fittings of any kind shall be attached to, or used in conjunction with existing electrical fittings without the prior permission of Media ASYLUM.
- Access to the control room shall only be with the prior permission of Media ASYLUM.
- Authorized Media ASYLUM personnel shall have the right at any time to attend and observe the User’s event.
- The User should not use Media ASYLUM’s name in any way either directly or indirectly in its advertising, promotion or any other activities, other than for the purposes of providing the address of Media ASYLUM.
- No nails, adhesive thumb-tacks and such like materials are allowed to be used on any part of the facilities, unless approved by Media ASYLUM. If approved, the User shall be liable for any damage arising out of such use. Goods, equipment, furniture and such like articles should be properly handled and the User shall be liable for any damage to the floors or other parts of the facilities.
- The User shall put up banners only on stand. All banners must be removed immediately at the end of the event. A surcharge of S$50.00 will be levied upon the User who failed to do so.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited anywhere within Media ASYLUM’s premises.
- Consumption of food and drink is NOT allowed inside the training facility.
- In the event that additional AV equipment, training aids or services are required, these would be computed separately and added to the basic rental charges.
- The User is encouraged to engage an external caterer. No prior approval from Media ASYLUM is required. A deposit of S$200.00 would be payable. The User shall be responsible for cleaning up the place immediately after the event / training / conference, failing which the S$200.00 deposit will be forfeited.
- Media ASYLUM reserves the right to waive, add, amend, or cancel any of the terms and conditions of rental. The terms and conditions, as amended from time to time, shall be available on Media ASYLUM’s website.
- Notwithstanding that the booking has been confirmed, Media ASYLUM may, in its absolute discretion, cancel the booking by giving 14 days’ notice in writing. Any prepaid rental would be refunded and the User would have no further claims against Media ASYLUM in connection with such cancellation.
Sessions and Prices
Our training facilities at 105 Sims Avenue #08-07 Chancerlodge Complex is available for public booking. Usage of the training facility is subject to rental charges as follows. The standard sessions for booking of the training facility room are:
|Booking Hours||Weekdays||Sat / Sun / P.H.|
|9.00 am – 5.00 pm||S$800||S$1,000|
|6.00 pm – 10.30pm||S$150||S$160|
|9.00am – 1.00pm*||S$400||N.A.|
|1.00 pm – 5.00pm||S$450||N.A.|
|6.00pm – 10.00pm*||S$500||N.A.|
- * weekend refers to Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- * These half-day timings only for bookings within next 14 days
- (S$30 surcharge if booking half-day slots more than 14 days in advance; no surcharge for full-day bookings)
- ** $20 surcharge for room if greater than 18 pax
- All charges include preferred table/chair arrangements.
- All charges include WIRELESS except for the $800 weekday 9-5.00pm slot.
For additional training aids or services, the following charges apply:
|Shifting of Furniture / Change of Layout||$40.00/shifting/room|
|Wireless Internet – weekday 9-5.00 pm||S$20|
|Flipchart Stand & Flipchart Paper||$10.00/usage/day|